Сьогодні пропоную Вам граматичний тест для учнів 11 класу. Тест охоплює практично всі аспекти граматики англійської мови. Даний тест з граматики можна використовувати як для перевірки знань, так і для повторення граматичних правил в 11 класі.
На сайті grammar-tei.com є також багато корисний онлайн-тестів з англійської мови.
Наш тест з граматики для 11 класу складається з 50 питань. В основу тесту лягли завдання посібника для підготовки до олімпіад з англійської мови. Упорядник посібника – І. Т. Каскевич. В кінці граматичного тесту Ви знайдете відповіді. Всі питання задавайте в коментарях.
USE OF GRAMMAR for the 11th form.
Отже, поїхали …
Choose the right variant.
1. I don’t remember … that i’m sure you’re mistaken.
a) to say; b) say; c) saying; d) to have said.
2. There were two answers, and … was right.
a) neither; b) no one; c) no; d) not any.
3. This dress is … as the one I had before.
a) plenty the same; b) very similar; c) very same; d) much the same.
4. He … here from 1955 to 1960.
a) worked; b) works; c) has been working; d) has worked.
5. He’s… his sister.
a) much taller that; b) much more taller than; c) much taller than; d) more taller than.
6. Be careful you don’t… your keys!
a) lost; b) loosen; c) lose; d) loose.
7. What they say may be true; you never can…
a) say; b) tell; c) remember; d) recognise.
8. He didn’t move, but just… where he fell.
a) lain; b) lay; c) laid; d) lied.
9. I haven’t had a reply to the invitation I sent you last week. … to my patty?
a) Shall you come; b) Are you coming; c) Do you come; d) Should you come,
10. That man reminds me … my history teacher.
a) from; b) of; c) about; d) on.
11. The children hadn’t met … their grandparents or their uncle before.
a) or, b) neither; c) nor, d) either.
12. Before she started university, Jane … in the States for six months working as a nanny.
a) lives; b) has been living; c) has lived; d) had lived.
13. He was … tired to go on.
a) to; b) enough; c) so; d) too.
14. I … saw Michael two years ago.
a) lastly; b) last time; c) last; d) the last time.
15. I like the red dress and the pink shoes. The trouble is that they don’t …very well.
a) not match each other; b) match themselves; c) go with each other; d) go on with the other.
16. He’s as polite as his brother is …polite. (підібрати префікс)
a) im; b) non; c) dis; d) un.
17. It’s been quite a long time … I had a holiday abroad,
a) ago; b) since; c) for; d) when.
18. You … pay for this information. It’s free.
a) oughtn’t to; b) don’t have to; c) shouldn’t to; d) mustn’t.
19. … quite a lot of rain forecast for today.
a) It has; b) Is; c) it’s; d) there’s.
20. I’m free this evening. … we go out to dinner?
a) Will; b) Would; c) Shall; d) won’t.
21. I need a holiday, … I?
a) need nоt; b) aren’t; c) don’t; d) need.
22. Most of the cattle … under the trees.
a) is laying; b) is lying; c) are lying; d) are laying.
23. Children seem to find computers easy, but many adults aren’t used to … with microtechnology.
a) work; b) working; c) a work; d) the work.
24. Parents were made … the school reconstruction,
a) finance; b) to financing; c) to finance; d) financing.
25. The children have made lots of new friends since we … to this town.
a) have moved; b) moving; c) moved; d) have been moved.
26. I don’t understand this sentence. Could you tell me what …?
a) this word means; b) this means word; c) does mean this word; d) does this word mean.
27. … of the three boys got a prize,
a) A few; b) Both; c) Each; d) Every.
28. The agency intended to let each applicant… in the interview.
a) participate; b) to participate; c) so as to participate; d) participating.
29. All the children in this family are gifted, but this one is … gifted of all.
a) little; b) the less; c) the least; d) un- .
30. He enjoyed … computer games at first, but after a while he got bored with them.
a) to play; b) playing; c) make play; d) having played.
31. We haven’t managed to meet… three years.
a) since; b) for; c) after; d) last.
32. Nothing is wrong,…?
a) can it; b) is it; c) isn’t it; d) can’t be.
33. A meeting of the society will be … on Tuesday evening at 6 o’clock.
a) made; b) taken; c) held; d) placed.
34. May I apologize … being so late?
a) for myself; b) for; c) -; d) myself.
35. All the furniture in this room … antique.
a) are; b) are made of; c) have; d) is.
36. … traffic in the city center.
a) there’s always many; b) It is always heavy; c) there’s always heavy; d) It is always much.
37. You’ll find the travel agency … the end of the street.
a) by; b) in; c) on; d) at.
38. She … the piano since she was ten.
a) has been playing; b) is playing; c) has played; d) had played.
39. Doing these exercises may be good … me, but I hate every minute of it.
a) to; b) for; c) on; d) at.
40. She heard Miss Drake … that Ann was really happy.
a) tell; b) to tell; c) say; d) to say.
41. You have bought a FIAT. You … a BMW.
a) should have bought; b) would have bought; c) had better buy; d) would rather have bought.
42. Poor Jack — he lost his homework, and he … do it again,
a) needs; b) ought; c) shall; d) has to.
43. The food at the party was horrible, i’ve never eaten … awful food!
a) such a; b) such; c) such an d) so.
44. “I’m not very hungry”. — “…”
a) Neither do I; b) I am; c) So I am; d) Nor I am.
45. The… from London to Bristol takes two hours by car.
a) travel; b) journey; c) voyage; d) driving.
46. Open the window, … you?
a) must; b) need; c) will; d) do.
47. You must try not to … so many mistakes.
a) do; b) tell; c) make; d) perform.
48. Helen asked me if… the film called “Star wars”.
a) I have seen; b) have you seen; c) I had seen; d) I had seen.
49. I promise that I… to work on time every morning in future,
a) get; b) am getting; c) will get; d) would get.
50. I’m not going to tell you the reason … my decision,
a) to; b) with; c) on; d) for.
Відповіді на граматичний тест з англійської мови.
USE OF GRAMMAR answers.
1-c; 2-а; 3-г; 4-а; 5-c; 6-с; 7-б; 8-б; 9-б; 10-б; 11-d; 12-d; 13-d; 14; 15; 16-а; 17-b; 18-в; 19-d; 20-c; 21-c; 22-c; 23-b; 24-c; 25-c; 26 — a; 27-c; 28-a; 29-c; 30-b; 31-b; 32-b; 33-c; 34-b; 35-d; 36-c; 37-d; 38-a; 39-b; 40-c; 41-a; 42-d; 43-b; 44-b; 45-b; 46-c; 47-c; 48-d; 49-c; 50-d.
Сподобалося? Збережіть на майбутнє і поділіться з друзями!